We do not collect personally identifying information about persons who simply visit our website, we do collect certain limited information about visitors, such as their IP address (a numeric address assigned automatically to computers when they access the Internet).
We use Google Analytics to improve our advertising efforts. You may find out more about Google Advertising Policies and/or use their free opt-out tool.
Do Not Track Information
For a description of Do Not Track protocols for Internet browsers and mobile devices, or simply to learn more about the choices available, please visit the website: All About Do Not Track http://allaboutdnt.com
Nonpublic Personal Information Collection & Use
We may obtain nonpublic personal information about you in order to provide you with products and services or information about products and services that you maintain with us. This may include:
- Information provided by you on applications or other bank forms (such as name, street address, e-mail address, phone number, social security number, date of birth, assets, income and beneficiaries)
- Information about your transactions with us, or others (such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit usage)
- Information you have provided regarding other loan and/or deposit accounts with other financial lenders to determine if you meet underwriting requirements or new deposit account requirements
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency (such as your creditworthiness and credit history)
Your information may be shared with third party providers who may assist us in providing the products and services but there are strict requirements in place for how the information may be used. We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about our current or former customers to parties not affiliated with CBB Bank except as allowed by law.
We have procedures to maintain the accuracy of the personally identifiable information that we collect.
For a name change, social security number change, or other similar change, you have to contact the Branch office where your account or loan is held. Changes are completed when proof of identity is confirmed and appropriate documentation is presented to evidence the change(s).
Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
We limit access to nonpublic personal information to those CBB Bank employees who have a need to know and access such information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We also actively monitor our networks for malware and viruses.
E-mail Address Usage
If you provide us with your e-mail address, we may use it to send the following types of e-mail messages to you:
- Promotional Offers for our products and services, as well as requests for enrollment
- Account or product-related information related to your account(s) in which you maintain at CBB Bank. Examples may include, but are not limited to: e-mails that provide account-related information, answer questions about a product or service you inquired, service outage information, or to fulfill a legal or regulatory disclosure requirement.
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13 and we do not solicit data online from, or market online to, children under the age of 13. If we knowingly obtain personally identifying information in error on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems.
In general, the sending of emails to share nonpublic personal information is not safe as the communication is not encrypted. This can allow for the contents to be reviewed by others unless the email is encrypted. To protect your privacy, please do not use unencrypted e-mail to send us your account number, social security number, or any other personal information since it can be read by anyone who receives or intercepts the information. If you need to use e-mail to send us sensitive personal information, please contact us in advance before doing so.
Third Party Links to Our Website