CBB BANK SYSTEMS UPGRADE IS DECEMBER 7, 2015
We are improving ourselves to serve you better
We are upgrading our systems to provide you with a powerful and versatile banking platform that integrates the latest in technology with our products & services. This means managing your banking tasks will become easier, more convenient and more secure.
Our new banking system, called FIS, powers banking & payment technologies for over 14,000 institutions in over 130 countries, and has been named the #1 overall financial technology provider for four years running by IDC Financial Insights. We are bringing the best the industry has to offer to you. With a focus on innovation and new product development, CBB Bank is poised to help you address your business challenges and goals.
Here are some of the benefits you will notice:
More Powerful Online & Mobile Banking
- Make payments easily to friends with P2P payments
- Make deposits on the go with Mobile Deposits
Better integration between systems
- Access all your products with only one ID & Password
- Navigate between systems conveniently and from multiple devices
Enhanced security & automation
- Industry leading-security & fraud protection
- Stay notified of activities on your account with text/email alert
Please take time to read the information below to learn about the transition of your account(s) and services to CBB Bank’s new systems.
Please note the following important information:
November 20, 2015
- Last day to make ATM Deposits until on or about December 20, 2015
- No changes to ATM cash withdrawals; only deposits are impacted
December 3, 2015
- Last day to make/initiate an Online Bill Payment
December 4, 2015
- Account access through Online/Mobile Banking will be limited to INQUIRY/VIEW only (no transactions)
- eStatements and eBills will be disconnected
December 5, 2015
- All branches closed for system upgrades
December 7, 2015
- All customers will access their accounts from the new banking systems
24/7 Toll Free Hotline available starting on December 7, 2015 – 323-988-3039
Please note: the authorized owner/signer on the account must call for verification purposes; the service representative will not be able to assist you if the primary owner/signer is not available to verify identity.
Please click on a link below to see additional important information