Treasury Management Services
Treasury Management Service (TMS) is a process of collecting and managing short term cash for our business customers. We offer a variety of financial services to our business customers to effectively manage cash balances, retrieve information on the accounts, send secure electronic payments, make deposits without leaving the office, and detect fraudulent checks before incurring a loss.
Business E-Banking (BeB)
CBB Bank offers Business Online Banking (BeB) to business clients. BeB has an array of robust Cash Management Solutions to streamline business cash flow and to manage finance.
Take advantage of CBB’s BeB
- Real-time account access to balances and transactions
- transaction and history search function
- Up to 18 months of checking and savings online statements
- Alerts and notification settings to changes and updates to your account
- Stop payment requests
- Access to unlimited accounts under eligible ownership
- Additional sub-users
Remote Deposit Service
Save time and hassle of visiting the bank to make your deposits. Simple login to CBB’s Remote Deposit online enables you to create a digital deposit slip by entering the total deposit amount, and scanning the checks. Make unlimited check deposits using a remote deposit scanner and enjoy extended deposit cut-off time from your business location.
Use the inexpensive scanning and imaging technology to save costs and eliminate repetitive trips to the bank. Remote Deposit gives you the ability to make deposits anytime, anywhere, and to lower operational and transportation costs.
- Deposit checks at your convenience
- Access to check images and reports via computer
- Get immediate updates on deposits via online banking
- Save time and expense by eliminating multiple trips to the bank
- Access quicker funds availability
- Earlier detection of fraudulent checks
- Reduce paperwork with secure online storage of check images and transaction history up to 1 year
ACH Origination Service
Automated Clearing House (ACH) solution provides a secure and efficient method of improving your business cash flow and forecasting, speed the collection of funds, and lower expenses. ACH transaction summary, detailed reports and history are available for monitoring and reconciliation purposes to help manage your transaction activities.
Make Payments with ACH Credit
- Offer direct deposit to your employees such as payroll and reimbursements
- Flexibility to transfer payments online securely to your recipients
- Process Federal and State tax payments
- Corporate trade via CTX formats and email notification system to accommodate your trading partners
Collect Payments with ACH Debit
- Speed up collection of payments and receivables schedule
- Offer auto-debit payment to your vendors
- Improve cash flow and collections predictability
ACH is governed by NACHA. Current rules and regulations regarding ACH can be accessed via www.nacha.org.
Online wire transfers are a quick and reliable method of sending payments, adding speed and convenience to your business payment process securely to domestic and international countries. Save the trip to the bank and easily transmit payments with online wires globally.
Online wire transfers saves the details of frequent and recurring payees for fast and easy wire transfers to your domestic and international trading partners. Business customers can enjoy greater flexibility, control, and management of cash flow with quick delivery of funds with online wire transfers.
Positive Pay (Check & ACH)
Positive Pay is a verification service that helps businesses identify and report fraudulent and unauthorized payments. Limit risk and exposure to fraudulent checks and electronic ACH item. With one easy-to-use solution, take control over which checks and ACH items will post to your accounts.
Payee Positive Pay
- Further reduce the potential to incur costly losses with an additional layer of check fraud review, via Payee name
- Quick access and review of potential fraud items from any office location through Same Day Positive Pay reporting of Payee exception check images
ACH Positive Pay
- Allows you to manage ACH debits and credits posting to your business account via filters and blocks
- Protection over ACH transaction activity before it posts to your account
Zero Balance Accounts
Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs) offer you an easy and convenient way to automatically consolidate funds into one account that can then be used to fund disbursements or investments. It’s less expensive than wires and frees employees from having to transfer funds manually.
- Reduce administrative time required to manually manage transfers between accounts
- Optimize account balances by setting y our preferences for account balances and transfer timing
- Streamline account monitoring
- Automate nightly transfers to sweep accounts to earn income or reduce outstanding debt
Smart Safe (Cash Vault)
Make deposits into your account without ever leaving your business.
CBB Bank’s Smart Safe provides the ability to deposit your cash on a daily basis with scheduled pickup service.
- Simplify cash cycle management
- Streamline cash handling and improves cash safety
- Reduce idle store cash
- Track shortages
- Improve security for you and your employees
- Increase profitability
Image Lock Box
CBB Lockbox is Simple, Accurate, and Fast. In addition, our lockbox services reduce cost of processing and improve cash flow.
Reduce Cost of Processing
- Reduce mailroom cost and mail float
- Lower in-house filing supplies and equipment costs
- Eliminate of manual creation of deposit slips
- Reallocate resources in support of other vital, revenue-producing activities
Improve Cash Flow
- Faster deposit of payment
- Automatically deposit funds to your account as your mail is received
- Enhance capabilities with daily access to deposit amounts
- Speed up collections and convert receivables into cash quickly
CBB Bank strives to offer the latest technology in payment solutions.
Our goal is to help businesses save time and money, increase sales, improve cash flow, and make it easier for your customers to pay you. Whether you’re an internet, retail or over-the-phone merchant, we have a solution for you.